Saturday, August 2, 2008

On the road again.

Well it is time to head back to Florida. Rene' and I had a great time. We were able to get some good training in and Rene' also did some hiking. We also were able to relax and not think about work or anything else. Our goal is to leave Sunday morning and hopefully make it back to Clermont late Monday night. Then I will fly out on the following Thursday to Colorado for the 5430 which is a 1/2 ironman race. I am leaving my bike and all my stuff for the race so I won't have to bring it back with me. After the race my good friends, Paul and Judy Lawler will pick up my bike and have it shipped back to Clermont for me.

We have really enjoyed ourselves and we are thankful to Rene's mom for letting us stay with her while we were in Boulder.

No comments: