Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rocky Raccoon 50 miler

Looks like I might be headed back to an area that I used to run when I was in college. I won't take on this event by myself because Coach Bill wants to do this race as well. Rene' will be there to help us out with our special needs. I am lucky to have family that doesn't live to far from the race so we will be staying with them. Now I have never run this far. I have run 26.2 miles but need to really work on my nutrition which is one of the most important thing. I would like to get one 50 miler under my belt but I probably won't want to do another one. I would like to get back to Ironman Triathlon Distance races.

Race info: http://www.tejastrails.com/Rocky.html
Location: Huntsville State Park in Texas
Date: 7 February 2009
Event: 50mi starts @ 7:00am

No comments: