Monday, April 13, 2009

Okay now I know why I swim at 5:30 a.m

So I am on spring break this week and Rene' asked me what time I was going to get up and I told her I was planning on swimming at 5:30 a.m. She thought I should sleep in and swim later. Well I woke up tired so I slept in and decided to hit the pool later in the morning. Low and behold it was set up for long course which is fine with me but a few members will always complain. There is always that one person that would like to have the lane to themselves even if it is long course (50 meters). So a friend that I used to train with was swimming and she asked me if I wanted to circle swim and I said sure. Basically she was saying it was okay to swim in her lane. The lane next to me had a person that complains all the time when someone jumps in her lane. Now this same person has a lap lane pool at her house so if she gets upset so much I don't know why she can't just swim in her own pool.

Well I ended up just swimming repeat 500's and getting about 2200 in for the day. I also bumped into several people that I haven't seen for sometime because I do swim at 5:30 a.m. One person even asked if I was still around in this area.

Oh yes, the person in the lane next to me was complaining to someone because she had someone in her lane that didn't know how to circle swim.

I swim at 5:30 a.m to avoid all the people that like to hog the lane to themselves and to avoid hearing people complain. Negative energy isn't good.

No comments: