Monday, June 29, 2009

Brief Summary of Last Week

Summary of last weeks training.

Monday: PAL practice at Windy Hill Middle School. Running intervals and bike spin.

Tuesday: Lake Buena Vista Club practice. Thunder storm rolled in so we got rained out.

Wednesday: Team Hendryx running program over at Blue Jacket Park. We had our participants do timed intervals and everyone did a good job.

Thursday: No coaching practices so I was able to get some good training in on this day.

Friday: I ended up swimming in the lake with Kevin Johnson on for an hour. Then I rode with him while he was doing his bike intervals.

Saturday: Bill and I were at PAL practice. The PAL kids had a swim workout, then we had them run some with some hill work. After practice, I decided to go for my run but I noticed that my right foot was hurting pretty bad. I then realized that I had strain some tendons while at PAL practice. I won't go into the details of how I hurt the foot. Well I ended up running anyways and did a lap around the lake at 10:45 a.m and it was already hot. After showering and getting some food in my stomach I noticed that I couldn't walk on my right foot. Well when Rene' came home from taking her 3rd class of Kinesiotaping she used some of that magic tape on my foot and I was able to walk around. For more information on this tape check out Rene's blog @ http://www.renemayerfl.blogspot.com/

Sunday: Steve, Rene' and I went out for a 60 mile bike ride. After an hour into the ride we were all dripping wet from the heat and humidity. The last 1 mile we did get caught in a rain storm which cool things off for 5 minutes then the sun came out just in time for me to jump off the bike and run 5 miles.


Any interest in doing some open water swimming e-mail me @ sean_hendryx@hotmail.com

No comments: