Monday, June 15, 2009

Off for the Summer

Well it is nice to have summers off. We have lots to catch up, like doing a major cleaning in the house and repainting our porches. Also, I will try and actually get in a routine of doing some consistent training for a couple of months before I have to head back to work.

Team Hendryx is doing well. We have some really good groups this season and we look forward to seeing everyone reach their goals. Also, the PAL kids are doing really good. I have been waiting for some of the parents to send some pictures of the race that they competed in a week ago before I put of their results. Well I might go ahead and post the results and then I can apply pictures later.

It was a hot one yesterday. I woke up and headed out for my solo ride of 60 miles and when I finished I felt like I had just gotten out of the pool.

Until the next post, "Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids and be safe."

No comments: